Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Entry from Guangzhou



Sorry I did not post anything yesterday, I do believe my daughter gave me the creeping crud. YICK!!


Yesterday was an off day although Chris needed to go downtown with Lifeng to make sure one of our documents we had notarized did not have a raised seal. In NY, a raised seal is not required, all is well. We did a bit of shopping but mostly I stayed in the room and rested. Chris is an excellent Dad, he took charge to make sure his baby girl was taken care of, everything went off without a hitch.


Today we must be checked out of the room and in the lobby before 2pm. We will get on the bus and head to the Consulate for our Oath. Cameras are not allowed in the Consulate so we will not be able to get any pics of this but we have Olivia to show for it. Then we are off to the train station for our 711pm train to Hong Kong. Tomorrow morning we head for Newark!! WOOOHOOOO

Uncle Frank, I have to upload a pic of your truck but of course it has air conditioning, you think I would stear you wrong..... it depends of how fast you get her going and how far you hang your head out the window!! HAHAHAHA
Hugs, Kisses, and blessings to everyone,
We will be home soon!
Chris, Leslea and Olivia Jade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That air conditioner on the truck sounds great. It also comes with a meal which depends on what kind of bugs are flying on that day. The gas milage I guess is great.

Frank