Friday, July 27, 2007

From Olivia



gvbjjhkjkutggyrtfghoujjnjnn nhyhhj.....Olivia's first post!!


Today was a day of leisure so Chris and I took a trip outside by ourselves! YEP, I said by ourselves, we even managed to cross the street without getting killed!! HAHAHA Although we did end up in the middle when the traffic began to move again so we looked like little dots out in the middle of no mans land but we made it! :-)


We went to the grocery store to get some more baby food and diapers! Whew, I felt like we were on parade. At least with Lifeng we have somewhat of a buffer. Nope, we were being stared at, talked about and pointed at.... I know no one wishes us ill but I will still a little on the uncomfortable side. We managed to get all of our goodies and out of the store and on our way to the park. We were only able to take a short stroll as Olivia was getting a little cranky. We also needed to get her down for her nap earlier since we will be leaving Hohhot tomorrow and on our way to Guangzhou on the 740 flight. This will be about 4 hours so this will defiantly be a preview for the flight home. I also am interested to see how she does on the flight.


Aunt Katsy we had lunch at the Jade Vine and whew was it hot!! When we ordered the staff even looked at us as if to say " you can not handle the heat"....they said "this very hot, still want?" You would have loved it, we had chicken curry and chicken with lemon grass! YUMMY


Uncle Frank I am still trying to get a pic of the 3 wheeled truck, those things zoom by and I can not get a clear pic! But boy do you need one! :-)


Aunt Ann thank you for your prayers, I can surely feel them working, Olivia is coming around more and more each day. She still has her moments of blind panic where she will be crying and we can not get her eyes open. I have finally been saying, "Olivia Mama is right here open your eyes", that seems to be working a little better each time.
Nanner (mom), thanks for just being there! You are the BEST!!
Grandma and Grandpa C we love you guys and thanks for sending the chargers! Your the greatest!
Closing for now, Olivia wants to do what she does second best, EAT.....her first best thing....SLEEPING!!
If I have a chance I will post again later, if there is time....gotta go for now!
We love and cherish our ENTIRE family.....we are also a little home sick!! Keep us in your prayers.
Hugs and kisses,
The Caschette's, family of 3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris and Les,
The McDonald pix is graet but I did get a little confused as to which one was Ronald!! :) What a beautiful child you all have. She is simply delightful to look at ..I am enjoying this page so much .Thankyou for the time that you take to send it to us...I am eagerly awaiting the next one.

I love you all 3,
A.A.

Anonymous said...

Hey Three,
Just wanted to say and tell you that we are all anxiously waiting for Olivia to be running through the halls over here like the rest of our brats! I can't wait to meet her. Oh and don't go getting addicted to all the good sushi there because you have to be able to come home and stomach it here. All I want to know is...can I BITE her???? She is so cute!!!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Just think, this time next week you will be back un the US. Can't wait for that day. My Olivia Jade is just perfect. Nanner

Anonymous said...

You know me, I wish I could havd had some of the hot food. Ronald Mc has a twin at Claypool Hill. I will tell him that you have found his lost relative. Keep up all this info. We look forward to it every day. Frank is waiting fo his truck picture.
I love you all 3.

Anonymous said...

Alright guys, you said you and Chris took a trip outside by your selves. Did you forget Olivia? Leave her in the room? You are now a family of THREE!!!!!!!! Nanner