Thursday, July 26, 2007

Park Trip

Eating AGAIN!!

Today started with a trip to the electronics store to purchase a camera. We could not hold out any longer. We actually got a pretty nice for one for cheap! And it came with a 1kg card!! WOOHOO









Today we toured a park near the hotel. The park was more like an amusement park, it had a ferris wheel, water park and other rides that you would normally see in a park environment. To get to the park it involved crossing the street. I have come to realize this is a art form, heck driving takes on it own art form but more on that later. Remember the video came frogger, well, my friends that is what we do when we cross the street. Incredible stuff! Driving is a work of art, one that I am not sure I would be able to master. The people here can take 3 lanes of traffic and make 6, and it WORKS!! I have never seen anything like it! Cars, people, bikes, and buses all travel in the same lanes! WOW!! Do you think that would go over in the states?? HAHAHA






Uncle Frank I have found your new truck, it has 3 wheels!! No kidding 3 wheels, as soon as I can get a pic I will post it for you!






Stuffing my face at lunch. I had spaghetti and carrots!! YUM YUM









After a hard day of shopping, I go to sleep!

More to come later we are off to take a nap and then maybe some more eating!

We love you guys! See you soon!!

The Caschette's




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post- My favorite pic is Leslea feeding Olivia. By the way- good thing SHE likes carrots- she can have them!!!

Whos the guy walking along with Les- the intepreter?

Chuck

Anonymous said...

OK, my favorite son-in-law, I give you an A on this post. I couldn't find anything incorrect! Olivia, please save some carrots for Uncle Chuck!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Les and Chris, This is the most wonderful "trip" I have ever taken. I have been to a lot of places but have never gotten a gift fron GOD like you have gotten.
She has been given a gift just as wonderful. It is your love.
Katsy