Sunday, July 29, 2007

Shopping, Shopping and More Shopping...



















The Colonel has gone international!!


Today was a leisure day for us once again so we hit the streets for some bargains. Our first stop was to get baby girl some shoes. Not just your everyday run of the mill shoes, oh no those will not do, we had to get Miss Olivia some squeaky shoes! Indeed, shoes that squeak when she walks. At first she did not understand what made the shoes squeak but once she learned she would just stand and stomp her feet and giggle! Oh what fun she had in her new shoes.





Chris and I bought some shirts, well I say Chris, I bought some shirts today...hahhaha and an authentic Chinese dress for Olivia. It fits her now so I may be back to get her one that will fit her a little later! It would be cool to have one that would fit her for the Chinese New Year next year.





Just a short post and some pics for now. We have medical exams at 8am tomorrow morning and little miss takes after her Mama so she is not an early bird! Nope Mom, never have been never will be, some things never change! :-)

Good night for now! We love everyone!

The Caschette's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is such a cutie!!! I think she takes after her Uncle.

C
ps pick me up a pair of squeekie shoes. Those sound fun!

Anonymous said...

I would love a pair squeeky shoes in pink , please..What fun...Just my knida of girl..

A.A.

Keating Mom said...

Leslea and Chris-
Congratulations! Olivia is beautiful and I'm glad things are going well. We got home last night and so I'm just catching up on your blog. Soak it all in!!!
Jeanie (from the March DTC group)