Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Twas the night before....

We are coming baby girl!!


Today is the final day of preparations before we travel, I do believe we are all set to go. We just need to throw a few last minute items in the suitcases and we are off!! Oh yeah, I packed the suitcases last night due to the weight restrictions I wanted to have plenty of time to pack and unpack and pack and well, you get the picture! Here, I am upstairs packing my things, chris's things and and putting Olivia's things back in the suitcase since she has been packed for months!! HAHAHA I zip and carry them off to our bathroom so I can weigh them.....drum roll please.......one is 39lbs and one is 42 lbs....weight limit you ask......44lbs for international travel!!



I MADE IT!!! Dont touch those suitcases!!



:-)



Not much has been going on today, I have a dentist appt at 3:45, I think I either cracked part of my filling off or chopped my tooth!! UGHHHH how I loath the dentist!! But I am getting this taken care of since the last thing I need is a toothache in China!!

Well, I am off to the dentist...I will try to post something again tonight or maybe tomorrow morning as we get ready to travel.

As my Mama said this morning, and I have been singing this all day!!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow, your only a day a way!!

Until tomorrow......Love to all!!


The Gift Of Life

"I didn’t give you the gift of life, but in my heart I know
The love I feel is deep and real, as if it had been so.
For us to have each other is like a dream come true!
No, I didn’t give you the gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you!"

Author Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslea and Chris!

My thoughts and prayers are with you today as you travel! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see my soon to be niece! Take care and know that Chuck and I wish you all the best!

Hugs and Kisses-
Derondah