Monday, July 16, 2007

It's the final Countdown!!

Well, today is Monday 7/16 and we leave in 3 days!! It is hard to believe that Chris and I will soon be a family of 3!! It has been a long, sometimes challenging, sweet, and glorious road!!

Yesterday was Chris's birthday so we had dinner at a local steak house! It was very yummy!! But it dawned on us in the middle of our salad that next Sunday we would be having dinner with our little one!! After a few tears and deep breaths it felt good to have "GOTCHA" day so close!!

I need to finish a bit of packing and make sure we have all the paperwork ready! Yes, Mom, I have indeed checked this time and again and know that I have everything but you know me, a little control and neat freak!! HAHAHA LOVE YA MOM!!

I am not sure if I will have a chance to post anymore before we leave so I would like to take this time to THANK my entire family for their unwaiving support, kind words and always an ear to listen to me!! I could not have made it without you!!

My prayer today is this:

"God thank you for allowing us this journey to little Olivia. Grant her peace and strength during this time of change. Grant her Mommy and Daddy the peace and strength she will need! Be with us during our final preparations, moments of panic and moments of bliss. Wrap your loving arms around my new found friends Sharon and Marty who will be traveling with us on Thursday and who are also making their final trip preparations."

Isaiah 43:5 "Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the East and gather you from the West"

Well, I am off like a heard of turtles to finish my last few chores!!

Take Care and love to all,

Chris, Leslea and soon miss Olivia Jade

1 comment:

Sharon said...

:)

Can't wait to see you Thursday!!!

Hugs!
Sharon