Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Opening my gifts





Last night Grandma and Grandpa came over and we opened gifts given to Olivia from Chris's work. Boy did she get some loot. Lets see, she got a glow worm, cell phone - she loved it, a few DVD's, some bibs, and a few other things!! The big hit was Grandma and Grandpa, she had a blast playing with them.
Olivia is sleeping really well. She has been getting about 10-11 hours sleep at night and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. She really is not on a set schedule but I love the fact that she is sleeping. And she really needs the sleep to continue getting better from the crud she has. The doc changed her medicine on Friday and I can really tell a difference. Although, at times she still has a little rattle in her throat. But her nose is not running ghostbuster green slime! HAHA
Olivia really has sensitive skin so her ped suggested we try Cetaphil soap and lotion for her. Even in such a short time of use I can really see and feel a difference. She is not scratching as much and I do not feel the little bumps on her skin. Her scalp is also really dry so I drenched her head in the lotion as well. I believe it is the water in China. Even the short time that we were in China, I have dry patches on my face and body. I am going to try the cetaphil to see if it will clear up my skin as well.
She is also eating like she is in a contest! She would give those guys a run for their money in the Coney Island hot dog eating contest! Remember while we were in China and I said she did not like peaches?? Well, she has changed her mind! HAHA So, there is nothing she will not eat! I think it is great that she loves fruits and vegies! Tonight at dinner she ate, are you ready for this list?? She had turkey breast, green beans, carrots, cottage cheese, oranges, and peaches! I am surprised she did not pop! I honestly needed to remove the food from the table. I think she would have kept eating until she was sick! Crazy girl!
Well, enough for now, It is 900pm and I am ready for bed!! HAHAHAHA
Take care everyone and sweet dreams!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.