Friday, August 10, 2007

Events of Today 8/10

Today Olivia and I were going shopping early for some shoes but since my car battery was dead we took a walk around the block. She was a little imp today, into everything she knows not to get into to!! She would look at me to see if I was watching and then go at it! It did not matter was it was she was in it. The last thing I found her doing before her Daddy came home? Playing in the dogs water bowl!! ICK! But she was having a blast!

We finally did go get some shoes for the little one! And also some food since she is eating us out of everything. Although today she really did not want anything other than fruits, green beans and cottage cheese. Strange child! Definately does not take after Uncle Chuck!! HAHAHAHA

For dinner all she would eat was oranges, strawberries, and yogurt, but she did share with Daddy. I included a picture! So sweet!

Here ya go Dada
Trying to hide from Olivia! It did not work~

YO!


Whew! I can not walk straight
I like my new shoes
Check out my new shoes Na Na

Doing my ballet stretches!


And a 1 and a 2...


Not a clue what she is doing here!

No comments: