Friday, August 24, 2007

NaNa

Taking over my coffee before I have a chance





NaNa got here yesterday just fine.....well I say just fine..hahaha she did get lost and I had to drive to Wendy's to get her. This involved waking Olivia up from a nap! WHOA!! NaNa was brave to ask such a request!!



Anywho, upon arrival to Wendy's Olivia was throwing NaNa kisses and then within 15 mins she was up in NaNa's arms!! It was a glorious site to see!!

Well, Nanner wants to say a few words!!


excuse me!!!!!!!! I only got lost after I was in Rochester..... Someone forgot to tell me to turn left or right at a certain point and needless to say my guess was incorrect. I drove through my first flashflood in Erie county and I don't ever want to do that again.


OK here goes...........
What can I say. Pure perfection, pure and simple. NaNa's girl. She's a clown, cute, scarey intelligent. Have been very busy and have not had time to post pictures. Will have Les add some not. See you guys soon... Here they are!!!!

No comments: