Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter in Rochester









So, it is really winter in Rochester. We have approximately 2 feet of snow and yet it continues to snow! It would not be so bad if it was not for the wind! Yeesh is that a killer!

Olivia loves it this year though. If you remember from a post last year she screamed the entire time we had her in the snow for the first time! HAHA it was quite funny, well for mama and daddy! :-)

Lorelei is great! She continues to grow by leaps and bounds and changes everyday. It amazes me just how much she changes overnight. Her personality is really coming out. And I must say "lookout"....she can be a lil stinker. 

I give her a bath each night in hopes it will relax her so she will have a great nights sleep. She is still sleeping through the night but I would like for her to relax before bed. It just has not been enjoyable for her, the poor lil thing screams through the entire thing. That is probably why she sleeps through the night.....LOL.......anyway, last night was the first night she did not think she was being deep fried! So of course we took some pictures.  

I also believe it is time to either change the name of the blog, if I can even do that, or create a new one since this blog is really about my family now! I will keep everyone posted if anything changes.

Well the lil one is waking up so I will close for now.

Love to everyone!

The Caschette's

1 comment:

Keating Mom said...

Leslea-
Congratulations on your newest addition!! Both your girls are looking good! Enjoy!
Jeanie (Zeke's mom from the DTC group)