Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Time for some updates






So, it has been a really long time since I have posted anything to the blog! I am not even sure where I should begin!

I guess the biggest surprise of the year was the arrival of our second little miracle! Miss Lorelei Grace made her magical arrival 9/27/08 at 4:38 am @ 5lbs 3oz. Lets see for those of you who may not even know, Chris and I found out I was pregnant on Valentine's Day this year!! Now, that is what I call a Valentine's present!! Forget the flowers and candy!  

Olivia is doing well with her little sister! In fact, she loves her baby sister! She has truly blossomed into a beautiful and loving little girl! All she wants to do is help and give her baby sister hugs and kisses. Her speech has also blown up this year. She can now carry a conversation with you! And man you better pay attention too! :-)

Little Lorelei came into the world 3 1/2 weeks early but thankfully healthy! She just wanted to make sure that she has the same birth date as her Mama and big sister, we are all 27th girls! HA that is the way it should be!

A few updated pics for now...will update some more later! My girls are waking up :-)

No comments: