Monday, January 28, 2008

Life's Precious Moments


There have been many thoughts tumbling through my head today. Olivia turned 22 months old yesterday and I realize just how much she has grown and changed. It is hard to remember a time when there were no toys, shoes, diaper, bibs, lotion, babies, and Olivia all over the house! I would not change it for the world! I am very thankful and gracious for all God has given me and my family. Without him none of this would be possible. I have always had a strong faith in God but since Olivia is has grown even stronger. I realize just what a miracle I have been given.


It reminds me of:


Psalms 127:3 "Children are a gift from God, they are a reward from him."


I Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked him for"


2 Corinthians 9:15 "Thanks be to God for his indescribable gifts!"


How true, how true!


My life has changed in a way I could never imagine. I feel grounded and safe when I am in the midst of my family God has so graciously given me. When I feel down, sad, tired, overwhelmed, anxious, or anything all I need to do is look into my little girls eyes and all is right with the world! Chris and Olivia truly make my day shine.


I love my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy she's a cutie! And getting bigger...
Chuck