Sunday, December 2, 2007

Seasons First Snow Fall

So today we had our first real snow fall. Chris and I were very excited about taking Olivia out to experience her first snow fall. We were up and at em early, had a wonderful breakfast at Cracker Barrel and we were off to Target to get little Miss some boots. We purchased our goodies and we were off! Olivia was in the back seat just chatting away and giggling. I turned around to see what she could possibly be giggling at and found out. She had taken her shoes and socks off! Now, keep in mind that is was maybe 20 degrees and Olivia has no socks!! Oh well, I have come to learn to choose my battles and if her feet get cold I am sure she will let me know. Crazy!

So, we are now home and outside......as you can see from the pics Olivia was not having any part of the snow.

Take me inside Mom, its COLD

If you look closely you will notice that Olivia does not have on any socks here either
Ahhh, inside my warm home!
This is more like it....no snow.....give me food!


More to come later....
We love you!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oooooooooh, she looks so sweet in her little pink coat, Leslea! Can you believe it's been 4 months? The time has gone by so quickly and yet it is like we have had Bailey forever.
We miss you guys!!!

Hugs and love from us to you! :)