Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween









Olivia has been a little on the sickly side but other than that all is well.




She will begin "school" on Tuesday. I say school but it is really a day care but it is very structured so more like a school to me. Olivia has been to visit s few times and seems to truly enjoy being there. Of course, Mama is still in the room with her so that may change on Tuesday when we visit and mama leaves. I am very comfortable with the staff and the location is maybe 3-4 mins from Chris' work and maybe 10 mins from my work.




Olivia was a pumpkin for Halloween. Yesterday there was a Halloween costume party at Chris' place of work so I took Olivia in her pumpkin. She had a great time and was not scared of Chris in his makeup.


1 comment:

Keating Mom said...

Your lil' pumpkin is adorable!!
Jeanie