Wednesday, October 3, 2007

2 Months of Mommy and Daddy Bliss


This picture was taken today. As you can see Olivia's dress was not able to button in the back. When we first got her the dress was wayyyy to big, not today her belly is getting to big....hahahahahaha....I love it!!
This picture was taken the evening the stork arrived.



This picture was also taken the night the stork arrived!
This picture was taken today! Look just how much she has changed!



Uncle Frank here is your new boat! You can sell the pontoon and get this one! Do you think I will be able to ski behind this one?? HAHAHA






Olivia climbed in the chair and buried herself behind all the pillows!



Her first vacuum cleaner!



I was feeding her breakfast the other morning and forgot to turn off the TV. Being lazy I did not want to walk the short distance and turn it off so I turned her highchair around! Well, little miss smarty pants still found a way to watch Little Ensteins through the hole in the back of the high chair!


Uncle Frank, your new truck! I bet it is great on gas!



This picture was taken just a few moments ago...check out the look on my face..Olivia was putting her hand down my shirt!! WHOA!!
We have been home for 2 months today!! I can not believe that I am not dreaming of holding my daughter anymore! She can actually run into my arms!! WHOA!!


It still amazes me that we traveled to China to get this precious gift! I was asked the other day why we chose China and I simply answered, "because that is where I knew my daughter was"! What else was I to say? I just had a pull to China! You know the whole red thread!


Some days I do not want to get up at 630, I have never been a morning person, but when I walk into Olivia Jade's room, I somehow forget all of my tiredness and again thank God for what He has given me. We still have our challenging days, with more to come I am sure, but I would not change where I am in my life for anything in the world! I am very happy with my life and all that He has given me, challenges and all!


Ok, so this was started yesterday, I did not have a chance to post it! Sooooo, here ya go!


We love everyone! Without each and every one of you Chris and I would not be here! If you are reading this please know that you hold a special place in our hearts!

Blessings!

The Caschette's - family of 5 - yes 5, dont forget our 4 legged daughters!
HAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 Months! Holy Cow! I see the vacuum- what about the lawn mower??
HAHA! CB

day by day said...

Hi Leslea!

We were in the March DTC group together and met briefly in Lucy's right before you were leaving China. I just wanted to check your blog to see how everything is going. Olivia is adorable and it looks like everything is going great! Happy 2 months home!!
Michelle
www.soontobesix.blogspot.com