Friday, June 22, 2007

Travel Invitations!!

Olivia Jade mama and daddy are coming to get you!!

Our agency sent the email this morning that we have so longed for...TRAVEL!!

We have one main guide while in China so our consulate appointment will not be until the end of July but we would still be leaving somewhere around the middle of the month!! YEP, middle of the month as in middle of July!!

BREATHE!!

After all the excitement I realized that I still do not have a car seat! And since my mamma does not think duct tape will work I guess I better get going huh??


More to come later just wanted to keep everyone up to date!

Take care and many blessings!!

4 comments:

Liz and Ava said...

Congratulations on your travel notice. Your Olivia Jade is just beautiful!

Holly said...

She IS beautiful! Congrats!
I think the site is perfect- who needs froo-froo?!
Happy travels!
We hope to travel by August for our little boy!
Blessings,
Holly McDaneld
Waiting Inner Mongolia Mommy

Sharon said...

Duct tape???? LOL!!!

We are getting closer and closer to our girls, Leslea!!!!

I'm ready to go NOW!!! :)

Hugs!!!
Sharon
www.ourfamilyourstory.com

Jacob's Dogs said...

Leslea - Congrats on your TA! Hohhot is very interesting, I'm happy to give you info if you are interested, we were just there in January! The blog of our trip is jacobsdogs.blogspot.com or email me at ewitmer @ yahoo.com!
Elizabeth Witmer
proud mom to Jacob from Hohhot